Community Relations Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Community Relations Manager (CRM) is ultimately responsible for bringing the Outside Community into Our Community, so people can understand who we are and what we do. We want to highlight and show off all the great things we have to offer and the outstanding services we deliver each-and-every day. The CRM will grow our lead base and turn prospects into residents.
Reporting to the General Manager and/or designate and supported by the Director of Sales and Marketing, the responsibility of the CRM is to build relationships, identify sales leads and engage decision makers to qualify potential residents through networking, event planning/hosting, and community outreach. The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor for those exploring seniors’ living options and have a proven track record of closing sales, along with a passion for working with seniors.
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and customer service experience required
- A passion working with seniors
- Experience and ability to use common computer applications, including databases
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel locally responsibility
- All successful applicants must pass the vulnerable sector Criminal Record Check applicable to Provincial guidelines.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Highly self-motivated, with a passion for delivering outstanding results
Position: Full Time Permanent
This position is covered under the Single Site Order. Please note the wage is currently being adjusted and topped up by the government as per the Single Site Order. The displayed wage is therefore reflective of such initiative.
Submit your application including the title of the career you’re apply for to email@example.com