Lifestyle & Amenities
Discover the inclusions of both our retirement options including our delicious dining experiences, expansive rooftop with stunning mountain and ocean views, and our daily wellness and recreation offerings that are designed to meaningfully improve your quality of life.
Independent & Independent Plus Retirement Living
Our independent living program is designed exclusively for senior residents who want to enjoy more time doing what they love, without being bogged down by household chores and maintenance.
Independent living allows you to enjoy an active lifestyle and pursue more of your passions independently with minimal assistance from the community, unless you need it.
Independent Living Plus
Independent living plus is an excellent lifestyle option for those who want to continue to live their best life, while also getting a helping hand. Caring and professional staff can help with daily activities such as getting dressed, bathing, showering, preparing meals, and medication assistance. We aim to enrich all aspects of your life while supporting your independence with the peace of mind knowing staff is available 24/7.
Delicious Dining Experiences
Savour chef-prepared meals in our main dining room, featuring:
- Expansive mountain and ocean views
- Open dai1y for your convenience from 10am-7pm
- Chef prepared meals using fresh and local ingredients
- Diverse a la carte menu and daily specials
- Themed dinners and special occasion offerings
Or treat yourself to a healthy breakfast and delicious treat in our charming bistro, featuring:
- Daily continental breakfast, with hot porridge
- All day snacks
- “European Barista” which serves fresh ground coffee and specialty drinks (latté, cappuccino, etc.)
- Wine & cheese, birthday parties, and other special occasions and holiday offerings
A variety of recreation options are readily available in our on-site library, movie theater, fitness room, and common areas. Other recreation options that are available for you to enjoy include, but aren’t limited to:
- Recreation room with full kitchen
- Movies, documentaries, and special series in our theatre
- Pool table with a volunteer who comes to play with residents weekly
- Complimentary computer training
- Chef’s demonstrations and baking
- Weekly Happy Hour
- And more!
Safety & Security Inclusions
- Front desk staff available 24/7 & trained in CPR & First Aid
- 24-hour security, including 3 security patrols per night
- Telus LivingWell Companion provided to all residents
- All suites are equipped with smoke detectors and multiple sprinklers
- Accessible for wheelchairs and in-door scooters, including an entire floor with accessibility ramps leading to the dining room
- Suites equipped with a walk in shower and bathtub
Additional Service Offerings:
Terraces On Seventh offers many additional services that you can choose from to suit your lifestyle, including, but not limited to:
- Room service
- On-site store open 24/7
- Private dining room
- Guest meals
- Guest suites
- Storage locker
- Respite suites
- Carpet cleaning
- Reserved underground parking
- Catering and event planning
- Room service
- Cable & Wifi
- Spring cleaning
- And more!
Book Your Tour at Terraces On Seventh Today!
Come see for yourself why we’re Vancouver’s Boutique Retirement Community. In addition to your personalized tour, you can choose to indulge in a complimentary meal in our dining room with stunning mountain views.
Simply contact Jason, our Community Relations Manager, at 604-738-8380. Or, fill out the contact form below, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.